I used to do a Pinterest Saturday series and I thought I would revamp it and bring in a new Pinterest series. In true Pinterest fashion I've decided to call it "Pinterest Perfect." So enjoy!
1. Create a Clipping Mask: This is one of my favorite tutorials! I use it all the time for work and I love all the different things I can use it for!
2. Pesto Bacon Mac & Cheese: I made this for dinner last night and it was great! It's the perfect combination of my two favorites: pesto and mac & cheese, also bacon. It's the perfect combo.
3. Heart Attack Valentine's Day T-shirt: I haven't tried this one, but I love Merrick's blog and she's a master seamstress so I would trust this tutorial!
4. Reclaimed Wood Wall Art: I've been pinning home projects for the last couple of weeks and I love this living room! I'm all about the rustic chic look.
5. Five Favorite Postpartum Poses for Moms: I tried this workout a few weeks ago and it's a lot harder than I thought it would be! I can't believe how out of shape I am! (Also, I love Abbey's blog check it out!!)